Patient Care Coordinator
Private Duty Registry
Our Patient Care department is currently seeking Patient Care Coordinators/Schedulers to join our well-established home care agency. You will work 4 days a week 8AM until 7PM and 3 days off. 1 weekend a month you will work on call with another co-worker. Prior coordinating / scheduling experience is NOT necessary. In fact, we prefer to train someone who has the desire to be part of a longstanding and reputable company.
If you’re an individual with a resume that shows verifiable work history with longevity and are excited about the opportunity to help others, especially those who are elderly and are in true need of assistance, this is the perfect position for you. This is an intense and fast paced position that brings many rewards to that special individual who tends to empathize with the aging population.
- Coordinate / schedule visits for our patients with our field staff
- Data entry / generating reports
- Ensure visits are performed as per schedule
- Respond to inquiries by patients / field staff / insurance companies
- Troubleshoot scheduling issues as they arise